How to apply Natroba™1
Watch this video or follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Patients must shake the Natroba™ bottle well before use.
- Apply enough Natroba™ to completely cover the body from the neck to the soles of the feet, including the folds of the skin, between fingers and toes, and under fingernails and toenails.
- Balding patients should also apply Natroba™ to the scalp, hairline, temples, and forehead.
- Allow Natroba™ to soak into the skin and dry for 10 minutes. It is recommended to use a clock or timer after the patient has completely covered their body with Natroba™.
- After 10 minutes, patients can get dressed.
- Leave Natroba™ on the skin for at least 6 hours before showering or bathing.
- For pediatric patients, apply Natroba™ only under direct supervision of an adult.