A scabies treatment that can deliver a "complete cure".1
Natroba™ is the only FDA-approved, topical prescription therapy that meets the latest FDA criteria for effectiveness and safety in treating scabies infestations.1,2Learn More
How does Natroba™ work?
Natroba™’s active compound, spinosad, kills scabies mites where they live, eat, and breed on the outermost layer of the skin, before flaking off naturally.1,16
Drug delivery and absorption of scabies treatment active ingredients
**Oral and Topical Ivermectin drug products are not FDA-approved scabicides (Off-Label Use).
Watch this video or follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Shake the Natroba™ bottle well before use.
- Apply enough Natroba™ to completely cover your body from the neck to the soles of your feet, including the folds of the skin, between fingers and toes, and under fingernails and toenails.
- If you are balding, apply Natroba™ to the scalp, hairline, temples, and forehead.
- Allow Natroba™ to soak into the skin and dry for 10 minutes. Use a clock or timer after the body is completely covered with Natroba™.
- After 10 minutes, you can get dressed.
- Leave Natroba™ on the skin for at least 6 hours before showering or bathing.
- Children will need an adult to apply Natroba™ for them.
- Wash your hands after applying Natroba™ to someone else.
Additional treatment management for scabies.
Natroba™ starts killing scabies mites right away, but you may still experience itching for a few weeks. Your doctor may recommend the use of an antihistamine and/or short-acting corticosteroid to minimize this type of symptom.15
Ask your doctor about Natroba™ today!
- Natroba Prescribing Information.
- Data on file, ParaPRO, LLC.
- Van der Rhee et al., 1989.
- Cohen PR. Cureus. 2020;12(3):e7419.
- Meyersburg D et al. J Dermatolog Treat. 2020 Jun 4 [epub].
- Khalil S et al. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2017;11(11):e0005920.
- Mounsey KE et al. Future Microbiol. 2008;3(1):57-66.
- CDC website https://www.cdc.gov/parasites/scabies/health_professionals/meds.html. Accessed July 31, 2021.
- Fox SM. Pediatric EM Morsels website. https://pedemmorsels.com/scabies. Accessed July 31, 2021.
- Chandler DJ, Fuller LC. Dermatology. 2019;235(2):79-90.
- Wooltorton E. CMAJ. 2003;168(11):1447-1448.
- Golant AK, Levitt JO. Pediatr Rev. 2012;33(1):e1-e12.
- Currie BJ et al. Clin Infect Dis. 2004;39(1):e8-12.
- Thomas J et al. BMC Infect Dis. 2015;15:250.
- WebMD website; https://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/treatment-scabies. Accessed July 31, 2021.
- Jackson SM, et. al: Pathobiology of the stratum corneum. West J Med 1993 Mar; 158:279-285).