Exclusive Scabies Webinar
In this scabies webinar, Dr. Ahmad Amin describes how the patented Natroba™ (spinosad) formulation delivers the active compound to the stratum corneum where mites reside— without penetrating into your patient’s systemic circulation1,2
What you’ll learn:
- The challenges associated with diagnosing scabies infestations in today’s time-limited practice settings
- The known limitations with current scabicide treatments, such as Permethrin 5% and Ivermectin Oral6,7
- The targeted, topical properties of Natroba™ that satisfy new FDA guidelines for a “complete cure”1,2
- The need to treat every household member for scabies to prevent further infestations4,5
About Dr. Amin
Dr. Ahmad Amin is an Assistant Professor of Dermatology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and physician at Northwestern Medicine Dermatology in Chicago, IL.
- Natroba Prescribing Information
- Data on file, ParaPRO, LLC.
- Elimite (permethrin) Cream, 5% (NDA 19-855) FDA Approval Letter [Letter written August 25, 1989 to Burroughs Wellcome Company].(1989). U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Division of Anti-Infective Drug Products.
- ParaPRO, LLC & Concentrics Research (2018). A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Efficacy and Pharmacokinetics of Natroba™ for the Treatment of Scabies (Clinical Study Protocol, Amd. 6.0, pp. 1-66)
- CDC Parasites-Scabies Treatment: https://www.cdc.gov/parasites/scabies/treatment.html accessed June, 7, 2022
- Gopinath et al, Int J Dermatol. 2018; 57 (11); 1293-1298
- Khalil S et al. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2017;11(11):e0005920