Educational Scabies Video
At this year’s Pediatric Dermatology 2022 conference hosted by Pediatrics360™, Dr. Anthony Mancini discussed the safety and efficacy of novel Natroba™ (spinosad) in eradicating scabies infestations in patients under the age of 18.1
Watch as Dr. Mancini provides insights into:
- The targeted, topical properties of Natroba™ that are essential to eradicating scabies mites1,2
- The “complete cure” outcomes that is entirely unique among scabicides1,3-6
- The limited number of adverse reactions reported in two, phase III clinical trials1
About Dr. Mancini
Dr. Anthony Mancini is Professor of Pediatrics and Dermatology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and Pediatric Dermatologist/Division Head at Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital.
- Natroba Prescribing Information
- Data on file, ParaPRO, LLC.
- Elimite (permethrin) Cream, 5% (NDA 19-855) FDA Approval Letter [Letter written August 25, 1989 to Burroughs Wellcome Company].(1989). U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Division of Anti-Infective Drug Products.
- Gopinath et al, Int J Dermatol. 2018; 57 (11); 1293-1298
- Khalil S et al. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2017;11(11):e0005920.
- ParaPRO, LLC & Concentrics Research (2018). A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Efficacy and Pharmacokinetics of Natroba™ for the Treatment of Scabies (Clinical Study Protocol, Amd. 6.0, pp. 1-66)