Proper application of Natroba™
Keys to successfully terminating the lice cycle:
- Use as much product as needed to completely cover the scalp first, and then apply outwards towards the ends of the hair.
- For very thick, medium length hair or long hair, an entire bottle (120 mL) of Natroba™ Topical Suspension may be needed to cover the scalp and hair. Less Natroba™ Topical Suspension may be needed for shorter, thinner hair.
- One week (7 days) after first treatment, if live lice are seen, repeat the treatment.
An easy 1-, 2-, 3-step approach for properly applying Natroba™ Topical Suspension.
Important: For topical use only on scalp and scalp hair. Do not get Natroba™ Topical Suspension in eyes, mouth, or vagina.
Natroba™ Topical Suspension should be used in the context of an overall lice management program:
• Wash (in hot water) or dry clean all recently worn clothing, hats, used bedding and towels
• Wash personal care items such as combs, brushes, and hair clips in hot water
• A fine-toothed comb or special nit comb may be used to remove dead lice and nits.
Natroba Prescribing Information.